'In Celebration' donations
'In Celebration' donations are a meaningful and personal way to commemorate your wedding, anniversary, birthday, graduation, long service or any other special occasion. By arranging donations in lieu of gifts you are supporting the search for cures and adding a deeper meaning to your special day.
4 easy ways to make an 'In Celebration' donation
Donations of $2 and over are fully tax deductible and you will receive a receipt from Garvan Research Foundation (the fundraising arm of the Garvan Institute) ABN 91 042 722 738.
How to celebrate your next special occasion with donations to Garvan
With a little notice, Garvan can provide you with personalised donation envelopes to distribute at the event or prior.
- Get in touch with our Supporter Care team on (02) 9295 8110 or email email@example.com.
- We will then express post or courier the envelopes to you.
- Your friends and family can mail the envelopes directly to us or you can collect and return them to us yourself.
- One month after the event we will let you know how much was raised for Garvan in honour of your celebration.
Pressed for time?
If you’re pressed for time you can choose from three specially designed In Celebration donation leaflets. These PDF leaflets print on A4 paper in colour or black and white. Simply personalise, print, and then fold twice into a leaflet. (The top half may appear to be upside down at first. Don’t worry; this is so you can fold it into a leaflet.)
Click on your chosen In Celebration leaflet design to download now
Create your own 'In Celebration' fundraising page
You can celebrate and promote your event by setting up a personalised ‘In Celebration’ online fundraising page.
- Choose your own images and text
- Receive email updates when donations are received
- Send your own thank you emails to friends and family
- Easily share your page’s link directly with friends or family or over social media
Create your own fundraising page today.
Need assistance? Then contact us
We can help you celebrate. For information or help please contact our Supporter Care team on (02) 9295 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org