Garvan scientists couldn’t complete their research without the incredible support of people in the community. We value each and every one of our supporters, whether they’re a donor, volunteer, fundraiser or leave a gift in their Wills. Your trust is important to us, and that’s why we make this promise to you.
Communicating with you
- We will be professional, respectful and sensitive to your individual needs
- We will give you the choice of when and how we communicate with you – and you can change your mind at any time
- We will provide accurate, clear, consistent and honest information
- We will always respond to your queries promptly and professionally
- We will steward your donations responsibly, and use them to have the greatest impact on medical research
- We will share with you how your support is helping
- Clear financial information will be made available yearly via our Annual Report
- We may decline a donation if we feel accepting it would be unethical or may damage our reputation – if we do, we will be willing to explain our reasons why
Fundraising and Privacy
- We will strive for best fundraising practices, following the guidelines of the Association for Data-driven Marketing and Fundraising Institute of Australia, of which we are members
Being a part of the Garvan community right now is to be part of an incredible, scientific revolution – thank you for joining with us.
If you have any questions or concerns you can call us on 1300 73 66 77 (8am-5pm weekdays) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.