The Garvan Institute is committed to safeguarding the health of all visitors. To ensure health and safety obligations are met and risks are managed to protect patient, visitors and staff, all people entering the premise at Darlinghurst, must meet the following conditions of entry:
- Visitors and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated to enter site.
- Visitors are required to show their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- All household contacts cannot enter the Garvan building for at least 7 days after being exposed to a person with a positive COVID-19 test.
- Wearing masks is required where 1.5m distance cannot be maintained
- Do not come onsite if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, have been given direction from NSW Health to isolate or been deemed a close contact
- Have a temperature screen at Concierge
- Anyone entering via the carpark is required to present to Concierge for temperature testing and check in evidence.
Symptoms and Testing
All visitors are encouraged to remain vigilant for symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19:
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose or congestion
- Body aches