For visitors to Garvan, limited metered parking is available along Victoria St and the surrounding streets with one and two hour time limits. Please note that parking officers regularly patrol the area and there are no unmetered parking spaces in the area.
Parking is also available at St Vincent’s Public Hospital and St Vincent’s Clinic.
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre Patient Parking
Entry to the car park lifts is strictly from 8:00am-5:30pm, there is no access outside these times.
- Enter car park behind The Kinghorn Cancer Centre via West Street, which is accessible from Burton Street
- Drive down the ramp, following directions to The Kinghorn Cancer Centre
- Take a ticket at the boom gate ticket machine
- Patient parking is located on level P3A and P3B, patients must park in allocated parking areas
- Payment must be made with a credit card
- Payment is made via a ticket machine located in the P3 lift lobby
- To exit, insert your paid ticket into the machine at the boom gate
- If for whatever reason you have no ticket, please use the help button located on the ticket machine to have another ticket issued
If assistance is required with the ticket machine and boom gates, use the help button on payment or ticketing machine. Remote assistance will be provided by Secure Parking.
For all other enquiries, contact TKCC reception on Victoria Street level (Level 4) on (02) 9355 5600.
The car park roller door opens at 7:30am and closes at 6:00pm – If closed, it will open once you pass through the boom gate.
|1–1 ½ hr||$12.00|