Kings Cross Station is a 10 minute walk from The Kinghorn Cancer Centre.
- Exit the station onto Darlinghurst Rd and turn right.
- Walk along the road, cross over William Street and continue walking up Victoria St.
- The Kinghorn Cancer Centre is located on the left hand side of the street, just after the Green Park Hotel.
You can plan your train journey using the Transport NSW website.
- Bus routes 389 and 311 stop on Burton Street
- Buses 378, 380 and 382 stop nearby on Oxford Street.
For route maps and timetables see the Transport NSW website.
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre is located on Victoria St, which connects two major roads, William St and Oxford St. The centre’s address is 370 Victoria St, Darlinghurst 2010.
Limited metered parking is available along Victoria St and the surrounding streets. Parking is also available at St Vincent’s Public Hospital and St Vincent’s Clinic.
Patients visiting The Kinghorn Cancer Centre can use the centre's car park.
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre is located next door to the Garvan Institute of Medical Research on Victoria Street in Darlinghurst. It is located near St Vincent's Hospital and is approximately 2 kms from the CBD of Sydney.