Abstract guidelines and submission
The following guidelines are provided to assist in preparing abstracts for presentation at the APRS19 Symposium. Compliance with these guidelines will expedite the process of evaluation of abstracts and their programming and publication.
Abstract submission form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CN2N7GN
- Abstracts open Monday 8th July, 2019.
- Abstracts close Monday 16th September, 2019 at 5pm.
- Applicants will be notified Friday September 27th, 2019.
See following for detailed instructions on preparing and submitting your abstract.
- Abstracts must be typed in English
- Abstracts will be typed directly into the submission form. You will be asked to insert Title, Presenting Author & Affiliations / address, Additional Authors & details, and the body of the abstract.
- Title of Abstract has a 15 word limit.
- Body of the Abstract has a 250 word limit.
- Abbreviations should be used only for common terms (for uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word)
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for correct spelling and grammar before finalising the submission.
- Please ensure that you include all information requested on the abstract submission form.
- Include a short 50 word bio for the presenting author.
- Complete the conflict of interest questions.
- NOTE: abstracts that have been previously presented at a previous meeting can still be submitted for this meeting. Abstracts that have been published can only be submitted if the publication was within six months of the submission date.
A confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your abstract submission will be sent to you once you have completed the online abstract submission. If you do not receive this confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact the conference organisers at email@example.com.