Abstract submissions are now open!
The inaugural Australian Polygenic Risk Symposium will be a 1.5 day meeting from 18-19 November 2019 at the Garvan Institute of Medical Research in Sydney. It will bring together researchers, clinicians, educators and industry to focus on the applications of polygenic risk and its clinical implementation.
Monday 18 November - Tuesday 19 November 2019
Location: Garvan Institute of Medical Research, 384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst (Sydney) NSW 2010
Contact: please email Melissa Vincent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submissions (open until 16 September, 2019)
- Abstracts open Monday 8th July, 2019.
- Abstracts close Monday 16th September, 2019 at 5pm.
- Applicants will be notified Friday September 27th, 2019.
Register now (through Eventbrite)
- Students: AUD $100 (excl. GST and booking fee)
- Regular: AUD $200 (excl. GST and booking fee)
* Admission fee includes access to all sessions, a ticket to the social function on Monday 18 November and catering during the symposium
Mary-Anne Young (Chair)
Associate Professor Anne Cust
Professor Jon Emery
Professor Lyn Griffiths
Associate Professor Paul James
Professor Georgia Chenevix-Trench
Professor Naomi Wray
Dr Richard Allman