Dr Christine Napier
- 2000Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science (B.S)), PharmacologyUniversity of the Sciences in Philadelphia, United States of America
- 2002Master of Science (Master of Science (M.S)), PharmacologyUniversity of the Sciences in Philadelphia, United States of America
- 2008Doctor of Philosophy (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)), Cell BiologyUniversity of New South Wales, Australia
- 2023NPJ genomic medicine10.1038/s41525-023-00369-6
A pan-sarcoma landscape of telomeric content shows that alterations in RAD51B and GID4 are associated with higher telomeric content.
Validation of the multidimensional impact of Cancer Risk Assessment Questionnaire to assess impact of waiting for genome sequencing results.
The experiences and needs of Australian medical oncologists in integrating comprehensive genomic profiling into clinical care: a nation-wide survey.
Advanced cancer patient preferences for receiving molecular profiling results.
- 2020Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics10.1038/s41436-020-0829-y
Patient experience of uncertainty in cancer genomics: a systematic review.