To ensure robust leadership, management and governance three steering committees have been created. The steering groups will report to the management committee and Scientific Advisory Board. The sterring groups include:
- Data Generation and Integration Steering Committee
- Translational Steering Committee
- Training Steering Committee
Data Generation and Integration Steering Committee
Data Generation and Integration Steering Committee meetings focus on deliverables, specifically identifying targets, streamlining ‘omic’ pipelines via information exchanges and improving informatic tools for data integration.
Translational Steering Committee
The role of the Translational Steering Committee are three fold:
- To develop a broad translational strategy for ProMis. This will include establishing additional collaborations with clinicians in key Australian and international clinical urology centres and with peak bodies including the Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group and Clinical Trials Australia.
- To work with ProMis researchers in the design of preclinical studies to facilitate prioritisation of targets and ensure they facilitate subsequent clinical studies and meet regulatory requirements and
- To develop clinical protocols as required.
Translational Steering Committee with the assistance of the ProMis SAB will also establish clinical and commercial partnerships to access therapeutics to support translational development.
- Dr Niall Corcoran (Chair)
- A/Prof Lisa Horvath
- Dr Ben Tranto
Training Steering Committee
The Training Steering Committee is established to develop our training program as outlined in the Educational Plan.