We're hosting the 3rd Annual CIRCA Symposium online this year, which will cover a range of introductory and advanced research presentations.
- Dates: 18, 19, 20 November 2020
- Hosted via Zoom
- Cost: free, but please register
- Register on Eventbrite
- Pre-symposium educational event - introduction to immunogenomics: register on Eventbrite
The Clinical Immunogenomics Research Consortium of Australasia (CIRCA) is a multi-disciplined collaborative entity that is based at the Garvan Institute of Medical Research but brings together basic, clinical and translational immunology in institutes, hospitals and universities. CIRCA is supported by philanthropic and grant funding to genomically sequence patients to diagnose genetic causes of their rare immune conditions.
CIRCA is focused on improving patient outcomes and welcomes the involvement from all practitioners who manage patients with primary immune disorders or would like to learn more about the topic.
- Download the symposium program (PDF)
- Download the educational event program (PDF)
- We will record the sessions, but encourage you to register and attend the live interactive presentations.
These events are free, but please register for both events and for each day that you will be attending. Please forward this to colleagues who may also be interested.