- Ro52 autoantibodies arise from self-reactive progenitors in a mother of a child with neonatal lupus.
- JOURNAL OF AUTOIMMUNITY 79:99-104, 2017
- Autoimmunity: Ro60-associated RNA takes its toll on disease pathogenesis.
- Nature Reviews Rheumatology 12(3):136-138, 2016
- Clonal redemption of autoantibodies by somatic hypermutation away from self-reactivity during human immunization
- JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE 213(7):1255-65, 2016
- Sequencing and Affinity Determination of Antigen-Specific B Lymphocytes from Peripheral Blood
- Methods in Molecular Biology 1827:287-309, 2018