Make a major gift
Types of gifts
Major gifts can be made in a variety of ways according to your personal situation and preferences. You may choose to give:
Personally – as an individual, couple or family
Via a Private Ancillary Fund (PAF) – (the Garvan Institute of Medical Research is an endorsed DGR Item 1)
Through a trust or foundation.
Through your will – and become a Partner for the future.
Your gift could help
- support innovative high quality scientific research that pushes boundaries and considers experimental approaches
- purchase the latest equipment and technology to ensure Garvan is at the forefront of medical research
- attract world-class researchers
- support bright young minds – the future or medical research – as they develop a track record
- seed fund and support “proof of concept” research projects to assist in collecting enough data to be eligible for a peer-reviewed funding grant
- inform and fund the early phases of a clinical trial for new treatments into a range of diseases.
Contact our Philanthropy team
Contact us for a confidential conversation to discuss your interest, any specific requirements you have, the best way to make a donation for your needs and opportunities available for major donors.
Phone: (02) 9295 8544