Garvan's corporate partnerships
Joining the Garvan community as a Corporate Partner is a sound business decision - and one that could make a significant difference to the health of our community. We have six major research divisions at Garvan:
And, as a Corporate Partner, you will be aligning with a prestige brand and an innovative, world-class enterprise focused on finding the causes and answers to many of the world's major diseases such as cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's obesity, asthma, hearing loss and osteoporosis.
We are committed to building long-term relationship with our Corporate Partners - a true partnership where we grow and achieve great things together now and into the future.
Valued Partners - small and large
Whether you are a multinational corporation or a small business, we will work with you to tailor a Partnership that meets your company’s specific needs and corporate goals.
Ways in which our Corporate Partners support us
- By funding a specific program which supports Garvan’s core business in raising awareness of, and funds for, medical research. In 2013, with the support of Ridley Corporation Pty, Garvan implemented the Cancer in the Community program, taking Garvan research to seven key rural and regional centres across Australia.
- By purchasing a specific piece of equipment or funding a facility. For five years, the MLC Community Foundation has supported the Garvan Flow Facility.
- Funding for scientists – it is essential that Garvan continues to attract the world’s best researchers and assistance in funding key research people is paramount
- Multi-year pledges to support a specific piece of research with defined outcomes and milestones
- Sponsorship of a particular project or event. Garvan hosts many public events which can be financially supported as a naming sponsor or contributor of in-kind gifts of support.
- In-kind and pro-bono support is invaluable to Garvan.
- Many of our Corporate Partners also encourage their staff to support Garvan though Workplace Giving.
Contact Garvan to partner with a world leader
If your company would like to partner with a world leader in medical research and make a real difference to the health of our community, please contact:
Brad Timms, Head of Fundraising
|(02) 9295 8500|