Giving in memory of a loved one can be a powerful and lasting way to remember and celebrate someone special while contributing to the search for cures for disease.
4 easy ways to make a donation in memory of a loved one
|Online: Make a secure online donation now.|
|By phone: To donate via credit card please call 1300 73 66 77 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).|
|By mail: Download our donation form and mail with your cheque or credit card details to Garvan Research Foundation, Reply Paid 68593, Darlinghurst NSW 2010.|
|By fax: Download our donation form and fax to 61-02-9295 8507.|
Donations of $2 and over are fully tax deductible and you will receive a receipt from Garvan Research Foundation (the fundraising arm of the Garvan Institute) ABN 91 042 722 738.
How to arrange donations to Garvan in lieu of flowers at a funeral
With a little notice, Garvan can provide you with personalised donation envelopes to distribute at the funeral or wake.
- Simply contact our Supporter Services team on (02) 9295 8110 or email email@example.com.
- We will then express post or courier the envelopes to you.
- Your family and friends can mail the envelopes directly to us, or you can collect and return them to us.
- One month after the funeral we will let you know how much was raised in memory of your loved one.
Pressed for time?
If you're pressed for time you can download our specially designed In Memoriam donation leaflet. This PDF leaflet prints on A4 paper in colour or black and white. Simply personalise, print, and then fold twice into a leaflet. (The top half may appear to be upside down at first. Don’t worry; this is so you can fold it into a leaflet.)
Click on the image to download the In Memoriam Donation Leaflet now.
Set up a personal In Memoriam Fundraising Page
You can honour a loved one by creating and promoting a personalised ‘In Memoriam’ online fundraising page.
- Make it special with your own images and text
- Receive email updates when donations are received
- Send your own thank you emails to friends and family
- Easily share your page’s link directly with friends or family or over social media
Create a Fundraising Page and follow the simple steps.
Need assistance? Then contact us
If you need assistance, please contact the Supporter Services team on (02) 9295 8110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.