We take you behind the scenes of Garvan’s state-of-the-art scientific facilities. Join us to learn about our latest breakthroughs in medical research.
Thank you for interest in Garvan’s Public Tours. These have been postponed for the short-term due to staffing changes/shortages. We are aiming to return to a full program soon as possible so please register your interest and we will be in touch when tours are open again. Thank you for your patience and understanding – we look forward to welcoming you to Garvan.
You can express your interest below and we will notify you when we resume our tours.
What you need to know
- All tours are 90 minutes
- We have Day Tours (starting at 10:00 am) and Evening Tours (starting at 6:00 pm)
- Tours are free of charge, however, Garvan is a not for profit institute and any donations are appreciated.
- There will be walking involved. If you have any accessibility concerns, please let us know prior to booking.
- You must be 18 years of age or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you are booking on behalf of a group, please contact us directly to arrange a private tour.
Do you have a question? Get in touch.
Contact us for all enquiries about tours.