Heloisa Zaccaron Milioli
Dr Heloisa Helena Milioli completed her PhD from the University of Newcastle (UoN) in 2017 and pursued a postdoctoral training with Associate Professor Elgene Lim at the Connie Johnson Breast Cancer Research Laboratory, Garvan Institute of Medical Research. She was awarded the Cancer Institute of NSW Early-Career Fellowship (2018 – 2020) to study the interplay between sex steroid hormone receptors in cancer, with particular emphasis on novel therapeutic strategies for endocrine-resistant breast cancers.
- 2009REUNI/Capes Scholarship - Universidade Federal do Parana – Brazil
- 2012UNIPRS/UNRSC Scholarship - The University of Newcastle – Australia
- 2014Best Poster Award - International Conference on Bioinformatics (InCoB). Sydney NSW - AU.
- 2014Best Poster Presentation - BioInfoSummer - 2014. Melbourne VIC - AU.
- 2014JENNIE THOMAS MEDICAL RESEARCH TRAVEL GRANT (AUD $10 - 000) - Hunter Medical Research Institute – Newcastle NSW - Australia.
- 2015Best Poster Award - BioInfoSummer. Sydney NSW - AU.
- 2015Bioinfosummer 2015 Travel Bursary (AUD $500) - Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) - Australia
- 2015HCRA PhD RESEARCH AWARD 2016 (AUD $5 - 000) - Hunter Cancer Research Alliance (HCRA) – Newcastle NSW - Australia
- 2015HCRA TRAVEL GRANT (AUD $1 - 000) - Hunter Cancer Research Alliance (HCRA) – Newcastle NSW - Australia
- 2016EMBL Australia PhD Travel Grant (AUD $3 - 000) - EMBL travel grant to attend the 18th EMBL PhD Symposium – Australia
- 2016Young Scientist Award - 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCA). Barcelona - ES
- 2018CINSW Early Career Fellowship - Cancer Institute NSW – Australia
- 2018Garvan Institute of Medical Research Travel Grant. EMCR Forum - Science Pathways 2018: Diversify your Thinking –Australia
- 2023bioRxiv : the preprint server for biology10.1101/2023.09.30.558960
Multi-modal transcriptomic analysis unravels enrichment of hybrid epithelial/mesenchymal state and enhanced phenotypic heterogeneity in basal breast cancer.