- 2021Science advances10.1126/sciadv.abh0363
Intravital imaging technology guides FAK-mediated priming in pancreatic cancer precision medicine according to Merlin status.
- 2021Molecular oncology10.1002/1878-0261.13042
Overcoming the senescence-associated secretory phenotype (SASP): a complex mechanism of resistance in the treatment of cancer.
- 2021Scientific reports10.1038/s41598-021-81299-0
Ex vivo culture of intact human patient derived pancreatic tumour tissue.
- 2021Faculty reviews10.12703/r/10-4
The cancer cell secretome drives cooperative manipulation of the tumour microenvironment to accelerate tumourigenesis.
- 2020Expert opinion on therapeutic targets10.1080/14728222.2020.1727887
Targeting genetically-tuned CAFs in pancreatic cancer perlecan manipulation.