- 2021STAR protocols10.1016/j.xpro.2021.100514
Chromatin immunoprecipitation of transcription factors and histone modifications in Comma-Dβ mammary epithelial cells.
- 2020Nature communications10.1038/s41467-019-13753-7
Constitutively bound CTCF sites maintain 3D chromatin architecture and long-range epigenetically regulated domains.
- 2019Cancer cell10.1016/j.ccell.2019.01.004
DNA Hypermethylation Encroachment at CpG Island Borders in Cancer Is Predisposed by H3K4 Monomethylation Patterns.
- 2019Nature communications10.1038/s41467-019-08302-1
Replication timing and epigenome remodelling are associated with the nature of chromosomal rearrangements in cancer.
- 2013Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry10.1016/j.bmc.2013.12.041
Targeting the Warburg Effect in cancer; relationships for 2-arylpyridazinones as inhibitors of the key glycolytic enzyme 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase/2,6-bisphosphatase 3 (PFKFB3).