Saturday 9 November - Monday 11 November 2019
Location: Centre for Cancer Biology, University of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide
Contact: please email Joanne Scorer: email@example.com
Social function: Art Gallery of South Australia
The 2nd Annual Australian Precision Oncology Symposium will bring a unique set of Australian researchers, clinicians and industry representatives to SA to share information and ideas in precision oncology and genomic medicine.
The objectives of the event are to:
- Update the professional community on national and international developments in precision oncology
- Demonstrate leading Australian initiatives in precision oncology research, trials and commercial development
- Discuss best practice and challenges facing the implementation of precision oncology in Australia
We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd Australian Precision Oncology Symposium in Adelaide.
Why should you attend?
Come to the symposium and you will
...HEAR renowned international thought leaders such as Richard Schilsky and Max Parmar as well as respected local speakers sharing their perspectives and experiences integrating precision oncology into clinical practice.
...GAIN valuable insights from best practices and challenges facing the implementation of precision oncology in Australia.
...LEARN about the workings of molecular tumour boards (MTB), including variant curation and reporting, when sequencing should be applied in a patient’s journey as well as management of patients’ experiences and expectations.
...DISCUSS key topics including the strengths and weaknesses of current tests.
...MEET and SHARE your knowledge and experiences with experts and thought leaders in the field of precision oncology
Who should attend?
- medical and academic oncologists
- clinical researchers
- members of the pharmaceutical and research sector
- Full time students* (closes 3 November 2019): AUD $100 (excl. GST and booking fee)
- Early bird* (closes 5 October 2019): AUD $280 (excl. GST and booking fee)
- Regular* (closes 3 November 2019): AUD $350 (excl. GST and booking fee)
* Admission fee includes access to all scientific sessions, a ticket to the social function on Sunday 10 November and catering during the symposium
Prof Michael Brown (Co-Chair)
Prof Hamish Scott (Co-Chair)
Dr Mandy Ballinger
Ms Tiffany Boughtwood
A/Prof Luke Hesson
A/Prof Yeesim Khew-Goodall
Prof Sunil Lakhani
Prof Stuart Pitson
Prof David Thomas
Ms Joanne Scorer (firstname.lastname@example.org)